Laser shaft alignment tools are used to fix rotating machinery misalignment. The amount of downtime, maintenance time, and money spent on replacing equipment or assets due to faulty alignment can be reduced by the use of alignment instruments, which can perform intricate alignment measurements.
The most effective approach to align rotating machinery shafts is with a laser alignment device. Instead of using traditional alignment equipment, use an adaptive alignment system to boost machine availability, extend machine life and maintenance intervals, and reduce power usage.
What We Offer?
Greenway Enterprise offers a wide range of different Laser & Shaft Alignment tools in the USA. Some of our bests selling related products include;
ROTALIGN Touch by PRUFTECHNIK:
The first laser shaft alignment device on the market, ROTALIGN touch combines cloud connectivity for global data access and transfer with high-precision on-site measuring duties. It has the special sensALIGN 7 laser and sensor heads that can perform a wide range of alignment tasks, from simple routines like laser shaft alignment to complex alignment chores like coupling alignment.
Unmatched precision is made possible by single-laser technology, even in the most difficult situations and for the most difficult jobs and is considered as the best among the Laser and Shaft Alignment tools in the USA. Some of the top alignment professionals in the world created ROTALIGN touch to address issues in the simplest method possible. Users only need to adhere to the three steps for each laser shaft alignment procedure: dimension, measure, and result to operate the intuitively directed user interface.
Features and Benefits:
- The utmost level of durability in tough working situations is built into this device.
- It has an IP65 rating, making it waterproof, dustproof, abrasion, and temperature resistant. Additionally, it has undergone extensive impact and stress testing.
- It is the first laser shaft alignment tool with RFID, Wi-Fi, and cloud data transfer that fully satisfies industrial IoT needs.
PRUFTECHNIK: SHAFTALIGN Touch:
The brand-new ShaftAlign Touch is a tough laser alignment device that improves on the decades-old but still frequently used dial indication and feeler gauge with digital, cloud, and other features.
ShaftAlign Touch is a software and hardware innovation that enables maintenance crews to solve a range of alignment difficulties that are intractable to conventional laser alignment solutions and is the top among Laser and Shaft Alignment tools in the USA.
Single-laser technology and Active Situational Intelligence are two breakthroughs that set ShaftAlign Touch apart from its rivals.
Advantages and Features:
- Technique using a single laser.
- Situational awareness that is active.
- Work more quickly without compromising accuracy.
- Measurement in a Freeze-Frame.
- Enhancing the quality of real-time measurement.
- It provides cloud-based instant collaboration.
Laser Shaft Alignment Tool by Fluke 830:
The Fluke 830 Laser Shaft Alignment instrument is simple to use and provides quick, precise, and useful results that will keep your facility operating and is the top among Laser and Shaft Alignment Tools in the USA.
Features and Benefits:
The Fluke 830 manages the challenging adjustment calculations for you as opposed to using the straightedge method or dial signals, so you’ll have the answers you need to quickly adjust your device and get your plant up and running quickly.
The unique “All-in-One” result screen, which displays you both coupling results and feet adjustments (vertical and horizontal) in real terms and makes it really simple to take rectified action, is part of an improved user interface that offers simple results that don’t require considerable alignment knowledge.
- An easy-to-use instrument for rotating shaft alignment
- features a single laser measurement system to improve accuracy and decrease backlash errors.
- offers a user-friendly, guided interface that makes it simple and quick to achieve machine alignments.
- Compass measurement mode is included to allow for versatile, trustworthy, and repeatable measurements utilizing an engaged electronic inclinometer.
SKF Shaft alignment tool TKSA 41:
For precise shaft alignments, the TKSA 41 is a cutting-edge laser alignment solution and is the best among Laser and Shaft Alignment Tools in the USA. The equipment can make accurate measurements in even the most difficult circumstances because of its two wireless measuring units, large-sized detectors, and potent lasers.
Your alignments are quick and simple thanks to the ergonomic display unit’s intuitive touch screen navigation, and the alignment performance is improved by cutting-edge features like the “free measurement.”
- Wireless connection facilitates better instrument handling and enables safe alignment of challenging applications.
- When using free measurement, alignment measurements can begin at any angle and have a maximum angular sweep of 90°.
- By sensing the head position and taking a measurement when the heads are rotated into the proper position, automatic measuring makes measurements possible without the use of hands.
We at Greenway Enterprise provide a wide selection of high-quality Laser and Shaft Alignment tools in the USA to our customers. Get premium Laser and Shaft Alignment tools of the highest quality by getting in touch with us right away!
What is the purpose of a laser alignment tool?
To precisely locate misalignment, laser alignment tools shoot a laser across the component, such as a rotating shaft. The program will then carry out the challenging alignment calculations for you, guaranteeing a speedy process and removing any chance of error or calculation mistake.
What is meant by laser shaft alignment?
The technique of lining up two or more rotating shafts is known as laser shaft alignment (sometimes referred to as coupling alignment). In order to check if the vertical and horizontal planes are spinning on the same axis, this involves looking at both of them (coaxial).